Monday, March 26, 2012

First Baby Shower!

This blog is a few weeks late, but I have been so busy lately, I haven't had time to keep my head straight! Anyways, 2 weeks ago now, I had my very first baby shower in Hibbing. It was absolutely amazing. It fell right on St. Patrick's Day and it was a high of 70! We had record breaking temps for that day so everyone was in a great mood as we are all looking forward to spring/summer! My shower was put on by my Aunt Pam, Brad's Aunt Mary and Aunt Jean, and my stepmom, Delphine (all with a little help from the two moms, my cousin Laura, and my sisters.) They did a wonderful job! I have never seen a shower so beautiful and well decorated. Kudos to my aunt Pam on the centerpieces, they were sooo cute! Pics below. The shower was at Amelia's restaurant and we had a great turnout! I am so lucky to have such generous and supportive friends and family. Our baby will be loved by so many people! I just want to thank everyone that came. That really meant a lot to me, Brad and baby boy Willis!

The rest of that weekend was great too! Since my cousin Laura and Trav were both home, we all went to my grandma's that night for Sammy's pizza. It was just like old times, having dinner at gram's with our family. We used to do that a lot when everyone was in town, but now it's a little harder to get everyone together. We had a great meal and a great weekend overall! Sunday, my cousin Laura (her cute dog Tazer) and me headed back to the cities.

What a wonderful first shower experience, we are truly blessed!













1 comment:

  1. Your shower looks super fun - I love the centerpieces. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete