Monday, March 5, 2012

Babies, Chinese, Bachelor Parties and Prom!

The subject line basically sums up our weekend as a whole. It was a great weekend! Busy, but really fun, as always. Friday night, Brad and I went to visit our friend Kelly and Ben's baby boy Noah. We brought them BWW's. It was so fun to hang out, eat, catch up, and hold Noah, he's grown so much since he was born, he's the most adorable little boy!

Saturday, we woke up and Brad made a killer breakfast. That's become one of his specialties lately...he's preparing to be such a good daddy! We had eggs, toast, and baby red potatoes with onion, salt and pepper, my fave! :) At around 1pm my dad, stepmom and sisters all came down to stay with us for the night. Cheyenne is going to prom at the end of April so we were on duty to find her a prom dress, and after several hours of trying on numerous dresses, we found one! I wish I had a picture, but will hopefully get some when she actually goes. Brad had a bachelor party on Saturday night for Matt Wangsness, this is the wedding we have at the end of March which I am a bridesmaid in and Brad is an usher. He left around 4 so we didn't see him the whole afternoon/evening....he had a good time though. The details were limited, as we all know how bachelor parties go, especially if any of you have seen The Hangover.

We got back from shopping around 6ish and we were all so tired, we just relaxed and ordered chinese takeout. It was yummy and an easy way to feed 6 hungry people!

Sunday we woke up and just lounged around the house, the fam took off around 4 to hit up the Wild game and Brad and I ran some errands and just relaxed at home the rest of the night.

I hit 29 weeks today! 11 more weeks left...we are starting to get more of the nursery done now, so that's exciting! A little more done every week, it's amazing how much it takes to prepare for such a little boy.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi rest of The Willis Clan!

    I happen to be Bradley D.'s 2nd cousin and I AM A WILLIS ALSO.

    Brad, your dad is my 1st cousin and your grandad (Ray) and my dad (Robert or Bob/"Bobbie", LOL!) are brothers. I could have said WERE but they're stlll bros. even though they're not around any more.

    I have NO contacts with any family members at all so when I saw the."KEEPING UP WITH THE WILLIS CLAN" blog, I was thrilled!

    The way this whole thing started is I got a list of "you may know" people on LINKEDIN.COM and Bradley's name was on it. Of course, I have no way to connect with him there as I don't have his email address. When I saw his connection to the Minneapolis area (and Hibbing, Corinne, Bruce, etc.), I KNEW we're related.

    By the way, Brad, you look a lot like my dad when he was your age (pics on FB).

    A lot of water under the bridge but I'd like to connect (my part of "Catching Up With The Willis Clan" could be a book so I'd prefer to leave it out).

    I'm guessing you can connect with me here but if not, I know you're computer savvy and can find a way.

    Your cousin,

    Marg (hard "g" as in the word TAG)

    ReplyDelete